Sunday, May 20, 2012

Master Rebecca!

... one degree at a time... 


My lovely sister didn't know she was going to a photo-shoot.... 




I thought I was graduating today! Not modeling! 


But such a pretty woman must get her picture taken. 


...over and over again :) 


I'm so proud of my sister! 


Ahhh.... the radiant glow of the Arizona sun. 


No wait.. that's just Rebecca's beauty. 


I try to be artistic from time to time... 


The man with the real camera equipment. 
And the heart of my sister... aww. 



The photographer at his work. 


I now pronounce you... Master Rebecca! 


The Miller family photo :)


Gotcha! 


I love you Rebecca! 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful sisters!! congratulations, becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Regina!!! And thank you, BH :) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete