I bet you can't eat just one!
This recipe was adapted from * THIS * recipe by Anja. My sister and I made up our best recollection of the recipe and threw these bad boys in the oven. When they came out, we literally had to pry them from our fingers and put them away in a container to keep from eating the whole batch!
1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed and patted dry
1 Tbsp of olive oil
Your choice of spices! We went with an Italian flair: (See Anja's recipe for another variation)
- Garlic powder
- LOTS of Red chili flakes (cayenne powder is better, but we didn't have any *sob*)
- Italian seasoning
- Fresh rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Dump the rinsed chickpeas in a bowel and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle in all of the spices and toss the chickpeas to coat well.
4. Spread out on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 45 minutes or until crunchy.