Sunday, August 18, 2013

August-giving

Thanksgiving is probably one of my most favorite holidays of the year.  I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a Thanksgiving a little early. Perhaps help everyone get back into the swing of "going back to school". So, yesterday, Ted and I worked hard to put together a delicious turkey dinner for my family. It was a success! My first turkey! In the words of Rebecca: "Booya!"

Ted's dining table was beautifully set.



We made stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, gravy, and mashed potatoes! Carl loves mashed potatoes. He loves Rebecca more. I think
:)





Ted made the best gravy! And he knew it. 



Carl got a hold of my camera and took some very artistic pictures. 



We ended the night with delicious pumpkin pie and peach tart my dad and mom made. 


We were all very full. 

P.S.  And the pergola got a little bath from a late-night monsoon. 










2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! <3 <3 So glad this night was photo-documented! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete